Science and Agribusiness Connect (SAC) aims to build the capability of Western Australia’s agricultural science sector by:
- developing the State’s research excellence in agriculture;
- boosting the work readiness of students in agriculture; and
- fostering entrepreneurship and innovation in the sector.
The three SAC programs are:
- the $880,000 Tertiary Program which connects WA university students with industry and regional experience through work experience, scholarships and exchanges across participating universities.
- The $360,000 Agriculture and Aquaculture Entrepreneurship Program which provides scholarships of up to $30,0000 each people working in these sectors. Applications for Round 4 of the Agriculture and Aquaculture Entrepreneurship Program opened on 28 February 2019 and close at 5pm 28 April 2019.
SAC is administered by the Science and Innovation Division of the Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation and is supported by Royalties for Regions.
For more information please contact:
Jane Gilligan Helen Hitchcock
Principal Program Officer Senior Policy Officer
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +61 8 9222 0755 Phone: +61 8 9222 0740