The Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation is providing funding for up to 5 Western Australian startups (1 representative per company) to participate in the Startup Catalyst mission to London Tech Week taking place 9-15 June.
Applications close at midnight on Friday 10 May.
This mission is also open to anyone to pay to attend.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must be:
- over the age of 18 and a resident of Western Australia
- the business/company must be registered in Western Australia
- you must be able to pay for your own return flights to London and other personal expenditure such as meals
- you must be able to demonstrate why you need funding for the mission
- preference will be given to applicants who can make the most impact post-mission, by actively sharing the knowledge and connections they gain with the startup community and wider audience in WA
Apply via the Startup Catalyst website
by 10 May.